This year's Keynote Speaker is Professor Muffy Calder from the University of Glasgow.
* A Logical Framework for Trust-Related Emotions.
(Jean-François Bonnefon, Dominique Longin and Manh Hung Nguyen.)
* UI-Design Driven Model-Based Testing.
(Judy Bowen and Steve Reeves.)
* Towards the Verification of Pervasive Systems
(Myrto Arapinis, Muffy Calder, Louise Denis, Michael Fisher, Philip Gray, Savas Konur, Alice Miller, Eike Ritter, Mark Ryan, Sven Schewe, Chris Unsworth and Rehana Yasmin)
* Tightly Coupled Verification of Pervasive Systems.
(Muffy Calder, Phil Gray and Chris Unsworth.)
* Markov Abstractions for Probabilistic Pi-Calculus.
(Hugh Anderson and Gabriel Ciobanu.)
* Poporo: A Formal Framework for Social Networking.
(Nestor Catano, Vassilis Kostakos and Ian Oakley)
* Operational Model: Integrating User Tasks and Environment Information with System Model.
* Roadmap for a Formal Approach to Reduce Inconsistencies in Enterprise Architecture Views.
(Sietse Overbeek, Antonio Cerone and Marijn Janssen.)
The detailed programme is available as a pdf. The informal participant proceedings are available as a FM2009 workshop proceedings