I am Lecturer in Security in the School in Computing Science at Newcastle University, in the Secure & Resilient Systems group. My current research interests mostly focus on formal methods and decision-making for security systems in general, and access control in particular. You can have a look at my publications for more details, and feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions.
Past/Upcoming Events I am involved with
- ESORICS 2016, in Heraklion, Crete, Greece, September 26-30, 2016.
- DBSec 2016, in Trento, Italy, July 18-21, 2016.
- SACMAT 2016, in Shanghai, China, June 5-8, 2016.
- HotSpot 2016, in Eindhoven, Netherlands, April 3, 2016.
- STM 2015, in Vienna, Austria, September 21-22, 2015.
- QASA 2015, in Vienna, Austria, September 21-22, 2015.
- PST 2015, in Izmir, Turkey, July 21-23, 2015.
- Postdoc at the Security Group of the IIT-CNR, in Pisa, Italy, working with Fabio Martinelli (Feb. 2011 - Jan. 2013),
- Postdoc at the Information Security Group of Royal Holloway, University of London, with Jason Crampton (Oct. 2009 - Feb. 2011),
- Postdoc at the International Institute for Software Technology, United Nations University, in Macau S.A.R, China, with Zhiming Liu and Volker Stolz (Oct. 2007 - Oct. 2009),
- PhD at the Laboratoire d'Informatique de Paris 6, in France, with Thérèse Hardin and Mathieu Jaume (Sep. 2004 - Sep. 2007).